Dora A. Gonzales, PCC
Tax Assessor Collector
101 Courthouse Square, Ste. 114 I P.O. Box 737
Cotulla, TX 78014
Description of Office
The percentages for convenience fees charged remains the same: 2.5% charged by the processing company for credit card payments and a 2.00 processing fee for an electronic check.
PAY YOUR COUNTY PROPERTY TAXES ONLINE!
The La Salle County Tax Assessor's Office is now accepting payment of property taxes with electronic check or major credit card online. All payment fees will be displayed in the payment as soon as payment is submitted. Please provide your telephone number and property ID number located on your tax statement when making a payment. Be sure to keep a copy of the confirmation number once the payment has been accepted. You can also make a payment in person during regular business hours in our office on the first floor at the La Salle County Courthouse at 101 Courthouse Square in Cotulla or you can mail your payments to PO Box 737, Cotulla TX 78014. If you would like to make an electronic check or a credit card payment now, please click on the credit cards logo below. You will be re-directed to the Certified Payments website.
Renew Your Motor Vehicle Registration Online
You can renew your vehicle registration for La Salle County if you meet the following requirements:
1. Your vehicle registration may be renewed 90 days before the expiration date, or up to six months after the expiration date, if you have not received a citation for expired registration. Your expiration month will not change.
2. As the vehicle owner, you must be a resident of La Salle County.
3. You must have an active e-mail account.
4. You must carry at least the minimum amount of liability insurance required by Texas law. As part of the online registration renewal process, the TexasSure Vehicle Insurance Verification Program will automatically check to verify that you have the proper insurance. You must enter your insurance information when TexasSure cannot verify.
5. You must have a valid credit card. VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover cards are acceptable for online registration renewal. If you renew online, the total price includes non-refundable funds that support the ongoing operations and enhancements of Texas.gov. There is also a $1 "mail-in fee" that covers your county's cost to process and mail your sticker and/or license plates.
6. The total gross weight of your vehicle is 54,999 pounds or less.
7. You may renew your vehicle registration without having received the renewal notice mailed to you each year.
(Continue on and you can sign up for an eReminder — a friendly e-mail that your vehicle registration sticker is coming due.)